OptimizeRx is an organization that creates software which connects physicians and pharmaceutical companies. To accommodate their company’s growth and better reflect their culture they recently decided to renovate their historic space in downtown Rochester, Michigan. They wanted to cultivate a space that will attract and retain top talent and also reflect their company culture while preserving historic details of the building.
- Improved furniture configurations that allow both privacy and collaborative teaming areas
- Creative use of furniture around large structural wood beams to increase usable open office space
- Refine furniture layouts to facilitate the increase in workstations for staff, transient workers and meeting spaces.
- Provide a more inspiring and functional space for employees
- Panels with glass tops which allow for privacy while still permitting natural light to flow through the space
- Bright color scheme to enhance the natural wood and exposed brick of the historic building
- Provided concealed wire management solutions in the floor for technology and power in large conference room
- Additional seating in kitchen provides a café space which doubles as an informal meeting space
- Collaborative seating in lobby doubles as both a waiting area and informal meeting space for staff