Fox Sports Detroit, television home of the Detroit Tigers, Pistons, Red Wings, and various college and high school athletics, came to ISCG wanting to turn their office space into an energetic, creative, and brand-conscious new environment. It was our goal to maximize Fox Sport Detroit's strict budget by making a big impact in common areas and focusing on creating impressive spaces for the talent.
- Brand recognition throughout
- Inviting break room for employees
- Comfortable green room for talent
- Open work environment
- Modern conference room
We focused on choosing high-impact finishes that would make a big statement and up the "wow factor" without changing all the furniture.
- Created custom vinyl wall graphics for prime egress areas
- Moved existing artwork to different areas where it would make a bigger impact
- Replaced drab flooring and furniture with an energetic color palette
- Demolished a break room wall to create a larger opening, allowing the space to feel more inviting
- Repurposed an empty office space into a new green room for talent, with new lounge seating and an area to get camera-ready
- Provided modern, lower panel workstations, and file islands that double as storage and impromtu meeting or work spaces
- Installed interesting vinyl wall covering, flooring, and furniture in the conference room
“ISCG was our partner from the very beginning on this project, making sure they knew who we were and who we wanted to be before offering a single idea or concept. Once they did craft a concept, they were right on target and amazingly on budget. The team remained committed to making this project everything we wanted it to be right through the final punch list. I actually enjoyed this remodeling project!” — Greg Hammaren, SVP / GM, Fox Sports Detroit